- Fast, reliable EMI/RFI testing and verification, while providing 100% effective shielding of 90dBm minimum attenuation tested as per as
MIL-STD-285D up to 6GHz
- High performance construction of Aluminum and copper EMC shielding with ROHs compliant welding and RAL 9010 STD coating.
- User Friendly, compact design and light weight.
- Manual operation with top loading, toggle opened door, latch locking action.
- Shielding tested under lab conditions with signal generator by spectrum analyzer and conforming antenna. Manufacturer’s C.O.T. and test results included.
- For small UUT’s
- Custom-made product adaptable to any application.
The IG-253B is the ”big brother” of the IG-244B. This box can be used for testing small device such as cellphones, routers and small set up’s.
All our products design for testing any wireless transmission such as: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, RFID, 3G, WLAN, GPS and Wimax. It may also be used for cell-site testing, RF resistor testing and two-way radio testing.
Although the IG-253B is bigger than the IG-244B, it’s have a light weight that allows the user to take it to anywhere he may need for demonstrations.
- Double 68X68 Honey-comb air vent
- Exhaust fan
- 4 SMA connectors
- Filtered terminal 220VAC max 16 Amp
- AC power supply plug in + cord cable
- 1 Outlet 120VAC/15A,
- Filtered terminal 50VDC max 20 Amp
- DC Plug in
- RF absorbent foam liner
- Double lip RF sealing
- Grounding Point
- Anechoic absorber lining for the interior surface
- Custom IO’s panel with any filtered connectors you may need.
- Waveguide for optic fibers
- RF shielded observation window
- Internal illumination
- Additional in-port/out-port systems
- Extra custom-made requirements