- Fast, reliable EMI/RFI testing and verification, while providing 100% effective shielding of 90dBm minimum attenuation tested as per as
MIL-STD-285D up to 6GHz
- Fit into rack 19′
- High performance construction of Aluminum and copper EMC shielding with ROHs compliant welding and RAL 9010 STD coating.
- Manual operation with front loading, two handle opened door, latch locking action.
- Shielding tested under lab conditions with signal generator by spectrum analyzer and conforming antenna. Manufacturer’s C.O.T. and test results included.
- For medium UUT’s
- Custom-made product adaptable to any application
The IG-190R-14U built especially for using in rack enclosures. The product is ready to install in the rack enclosures, and can be removed and transferred easily. As you can learn from the product name, it’s fit at 14U at the rack 19′.
All our products design for testing any wireless transmission such as: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, RFID, 3G, WLAN, GPS and Wimax. It may also be used for cell-site testing, RF resistor testing and two-way radio testing.
- Double 90X90 Honey-comb air vent
- Exhaust fan
- 4 SMA connectors
- Filtered terminal 220VAC max 16 Amp
- AC power supply plug in + cord cable
- 4 Outlet 120VAC/15A
- Filtered terminal 50VDC max 20 Amp
- DC Plug in
- RF absorbent foam liner
- Double lip RF sealing
- Grounding Point
- Internal illumination
- Rack 19′ shelf
- Anechoic absorber lining for the interior surface
- Custom IO’s panel with any filtered connectors you may need.
- Waveguide for optic fibers
- RF shielded observation window
- Additional in-port/out-port systems
- Extra custom-made requirements