- Fast, reliable EMI/RFI testing and verification, while providing 100% effective shielding of 120dBm minimum attenuation tested as per as
MIL-STD-285D up to 6GHz
- High performance construction of SAE 1020 and copper EMC shielding with ROHs compliant welding and RAL 9010 STD coating.
- Manual operation with front loading, big handle opened door.
- Shielding tested under lab conditions with signal generator by spectrum analyzer and conforming antenna. Manufacturer’s C.O.T. and test results included.
- For large UUT’s
- Custom-made product adaptable to any application.
IG-352E is our first product at the E series. The IG-352E has been developed for testing large set-ups, and provides high attenuation level.
All our products design for testing any wireless transmission such as: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, RFID, 3G, WLAN, GPS and Wimax. It may also be used for cell-site testing, RF resistor testing and two-way radio testing.
- Double 265X265 Honey-comb air vent
- Exhaust fan
- 4 SMA connectors
- Filtered terminal 220VAC max 32 Amp
- AC power supply plug in + cord cable
- 4 Outlet 120VAC/15A
- Filtered terminal 50VDC max 20 Amp
- DC Plug in
- RF absorbent foam liner
- Double lip RF sealing
- Grounding Point
- Internal illumination
- Anechoic absorber lining for the interior surface
- Custom IO’s panel with any filtered connectors you may need.
- Waveguide for optic fibers
- RF shielded observation window
- Additional in-port/out-port systems
- Extra custom-made requirements