- Fast, reliable EMI/RFI testing and verification, while providing 100% effective shielding of 75dBm minimum attenuation tested as per as
MIL-STD-285D up to 6GHz
- Fit into climate chambers
- Allows testing in extreme conditions and in high temperature differences of -50C° – 80C°
- High performance construction steel and copper EMC shielding with ROHs compliant welding and RAL 9010 STD coating.
- User Friendly, compact design and light weight.
- Manual operation with front loading, one hand handle opened door, latch locking action.
- Shielding tested under lab conditions with signal generator by spectrum analyzer and conforming antenna. Manufacturer’s C.O.T. and test results included.
- For small UUT’s
- Custom-made product adaptable to any application.
The IG-100OV built especially for testing your product in extreme environment. The box fits itself into climate chamber, and allows the user to test its products in high and low temperature.
All our products design for testing any wireless transmission such as: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, RFID, 3G, WLAN, GPS and Wimax. It may also be used for cell-site testing, RF resistor testing and two-way radio testing.
- Double 80X80 Honey-comb air vent
- exhaust fan
- 4 SMA connectors
- Filtered terminal 50VDC max 20 Amp
- Grounding Point
- Double lip RF sealing
- Custom IO’s panel with any filtered connectors you may need.
- Waveguide for optic fibers
- RF shielded observation window
- Internal illumination
- Additional in-port/out-port systems
- Extra custom-made requirements